TERMS & CONDITIONS
General Terms and Conditions "Online" of MYGOODLIFE (마이굿라이프), MYGOODLIFE (마이굿라이프) Seoul, Gangseo-gu, Yangcheon-ro 551-24, #1002 (hereinafter referred to as "MYGOODLIFE (마이굿라이프)")
§ 1 Validity of the General Terms and Conditions of Business
(1) MYGOODLIFE (마이굿라이프) offers experience gifts (experience vouchers) as well as experience tickets for the use of experience services (hereinafter referred to as "Experiences") of third parties (hereinafter referred to as "Experience Partners"), MYGOODLIFE (마이굿라이프) merchandising products (such as textiles, and other hardware) and goods vouchers for them as well as other MYGOODLIFE (마이굿라이프) (e.g. books, gift packaging) or services. MYGOODLIFE (마이굿라이프) arranges the services of the experience partners.
(2) This website is operated by MYGOODLIFE (마이굿라이프). If you purchase experience gifts, MYGOODLIFE (마이굿라이프) merchandising products or goods vouchers for such products and/or other MYGOODLIFE (마이굿라이프) products on this website or use MYGOODLIFE (마이굿라이프) brokerage (services) there, the provisions of these General Terms and Conditions ("GTC") of MYGOODLIFE (마이굿라이프) shall apply.
(3) Please note that for the purchase of Experience Tickets (§ 2 paragraph 2), the provisions of the General Terms and Conditions "Experience Ticket" apply exclusively.
(4) Special conditions may also apply to the purchase of certain vouchers (§ 2 paragraph 4) in the form of Experience Boxes or Experience Vouchers.
§ 2 Products of MYGOODLIFE (마이굿라이프)
(1) Products of MYGOODLIFE (마이굿라이프) are experience tickets, experience gifts (experience vouchers), MYGOODLIFE (마이굿라이프) merchandising products and goods vouchers as well as other MYGOODLIFE (마이굿라이프) products.
(2) The Experience Ticket is a ticket issued for a specific experience on a specific date. Only the holder of the Experience Ticket is entitled to use this experience on the specific date selected at the time of purchase. Please note that only the provisions of the General Terms and Conditions " Experience Ticket " apply to the purchase of Experience Tickets.
(3) The Experience Voucher is a voucher issued for a specific experience which entitles the holder to use this experience with one of the available Experience Partners.
(4) The value voucher is a voucher denominated in Korean Won with a nominal value, which entitles the holder to use this value voucher to purchase experience tickets, experience vouchers, MYGOODLIFE (마이굿라이프) merchandising products and goods vouchers for these as well as other MYGOODLIFE (마이굿라이프) products, excluding value vouchers, by telephone at MYGOODLIFE (마이굿라이프) or on this website as a means of payment.
(5) MYGOODLIFE (마이굿라이프) Merchandising products are in particular textiles and other hardware.
(6) The goods voucher is a voucher for a specific MYGOODLIFE (마이굿라이프) merchandising product, which entitles the holder to use this goods voucher (possibly after selection of size and/or colour) to purchase the specific MYGOODLIFE (마이굿라이프) merchandising product (§ 2 paragraph 7), by telephone at MYGOODLIFE (마이굿라이프) or on this website as a means of payment.
(7) Further MYGOODLIFE (마이굿라이프) products are the other goods (e.g. books, gift packaging) or other services offered on this website.
§ 3 Description of Services, Conclusion of Contract
(1) MYGOODLIFE (마이굿라이프) makes a selection from a multitude of experiences of various providers and presents these in the experience descriptions on this website. The service of MYGOODLIFE (마이굿라이프) consists of the sale of experience gifts and other MYGOODLIFE (마이굿라이프) products as well as the mediation of experiences and the provision of other mediation (services).
(2) The implementation of the experiences is the sole responsibility of the experience partners (as organizers), who are carefully selected by MYGOODLIFE (마이굿라이프). The contract on the use of the respective experience is concluded directly between the participant of the experience and the respective experience partner. The fulfilment of the mediated experience service as such is not an obligation of MYGOODLIFE (마이굿라이프). MYGOODLIFE (마이굿라이프) is therefore an intermediary between the customer and the respective experience partner. MYGOODLIFE (마이굿라이프) therefore has no influence on the conditions for the use and implementation of the experiences mediated. The legal relationship between customer and the Experience Partner is governed exclusively by the General Terms and Conditions of the respective Experience Partner.
(3) The presentations of our experience gifts, MYGOODLIFE (마이굿라이프) merchandising products and/or other MYGOODLIFE (마이굿라이프) products and/or services in our web shop do not constitute a binding offer aimed at the conclusion of a contract with the customer. The contract for the purchase of an experience gift, a MYGOODLIFE (마이굿라이프) merchandising product and/or another MYGOODLIFE (마이굿라이프) product is concluded when the customer first insert a certain experience gift or several experience gifts into the shopping cart during the ordering process in our web shop. After placing the item in the shopping cart, the customer can change the number of items inserted by clicking the "Number+1" button or remove an item from the shopping basket by clicking the "Remove" button. If an article is to be ordered several times, it is then listed in the shopping cart in the desired quantity. In this way, the customer can recognize and correct any input errors before placing the order. Afterwards the customer can select the type of dispatch. Here you can inform yourself about the individual shipping options and the shipping costs. After selecting the means of payment, entering your personal data and confirming these General Terms and Conditions (whose retrieval, printout and storage in reproducible form is possible before contract conclusion), you can check all your entries for correctness before shipping your order and if necessary change them again and then send us your order online by pressing the "Buy Now" button. Through this you make a binding offer. After placing the order and thus the offer you will receive (in case of acceptance) an order confirmation. With this order confirmation the contract with us comes off. The contract can alternatively also be concluded by e-mail or telephone.
(4) The contract language is English. The contract text is stored by MYGOODLIFE (마이굿라이프). The order data, the MYGOODLIFE (마이굿라이프) terms and conditions as well as an instruction about the right of revocation (§ 7) we transmit to you immediately after contract conclusion in text form. If you have registered as a customer on our website, you can also view previous orders in our customer login area. If you have not registered as a customer, you will unfortunately not be able to access the contract texts online.
(5) After the purchase of an experience gift, the owner is entitled to make use of the (selected) experience by selecting one of the available event locations for the respective experience (if several locations are available for use for the experience) as well as an experience partner and making an appointment with the selected experience partner. For this purpose, the contact data of the respective Experience Partner or a sub-broker will be provided during the redemption process of the voucher, at whom the booking of the Experience can be made.
(6) The General Terms and Conditions of the Experience Partners shall apply to the use of the experiences. Important contents (e.g. exclusion criteria, minimum number of participants, dates, locations) can also be found in the experience descriptions on our website.
§ 4 Redeeming and exchanging experience gifts and redeeming goods vouchers
(1) Experience gifts entitle the holder to make use of the corresponding experience with one of the available experience partners under the applicable conditions (e.g. for physical fitness) and the General Terms and Conditions of the respective experience partner.
(2) Unless expressly agreed otherwise, travel to the event location and/or any accommodation services are not included. The costs for this are to be borne by you.
(3) Please note that the booking of certain experiences with our experience partners, especially at weekends and during holiday periods, may require a corresponding lead time. Please therefore always contact us or our experience partners in good time to inform yourself about the availability of your desired date. The binding booking of the experience takes place upon receipt of the booking confirmation. We therefore recommend that you do not make any travel or accommodation bookings until you have received a binding confirmation of the booking from the experience partner. Please be sure to bring the booking confirmation with you to your experience.
(4) The Experience Partner must be informed in good time of any postponements. Please note that the Experience Partners may charge fees in the event of postponements or cancellations at short notice. We therefore recommend that you inform your experience partner about this in advance. If such fees become due, they must be paid directly to the Experience Partner.
(5) If you do not show up for a booked appointment and if you have not cancelled the appointment in due time in accordance with the conditions of the Experience Partner, the voucher used for the use of this Experience and the resulting entitlement to benefits will expire without replacement.
(6) The value voucher entitles you to use it in the amount of the nominal value for the purchase of experience vouchers, experience tickets or other MYGOODLIFE (마이굿라이프) products, but not of value vouchers and/or the loading of value vouchers, as a means of payment by telephone at MYGOODLIFE (마이굿라이프) or on this website.
(7) Should MYGOODLIFE (마이굿라이프) merchandising products be temporarily or permanently unavailable, MYGOODLIFE (마이굿라이프) will cancel the purchase contract to this extent. Please note that MYGOODLIFE (마이굿라이프) merchandising products can only be ordered and purchased in normal household quantities.
(8) Holders of an experience voucher (§ 2 paragraph 3) and a goods voucher (§ 2 paragraph 6) benefit from the MYGOODLIFE (마이굿라이프) Experience Guarantee ("Experience Guarantee"). MYGOODLIFE (마이굿라이프) guarantees, that when redeeming the experience voucher (or goods voucher), the holder either visits at least one further place of experience (another MYGOODLIFE (마이굿라이프) merchandising product of the identical group of goods) or at least one alternative experience (a MYGOODLIFE (마이굿라이프) merchandising product of the identical group of goods).The selection of the additional experience location and/or the alternative experience (the alternative MYGOODLIFE (마이굿라이프) merchandising products) shall be made by MYGOODLIFE (마이굿라이프) at its sole discretion. The purchase price for the offered alternative experience (the offered alternative MYGOODLIFE (마이굿라이프) merchandising product) is in no case lower than the purchase price of the originally purchased experience voucher (goods voucher). The Experience Guarantee is issued during the redemption period (§ 4 paragraph 10) of the Experience Voucher (the Goods Voucher). The experience guarantee applies to almost all experience vouchers (goods vouchers). Any statutory rights shall not be limited by the Experience Guarantee.
(9) If the price of the MYGOODLIFE (마이굿라이프) product to be purchased with a value voucher is lower than the nominal value of the value voucher used as a means of payment, the difference remains as credit. This credit can be used to purchase further MYGOODLIFE (마이굿라이프) products. A cash payment of the difference is excluded and it remains with the redemption period (§ 4 paragraph 12) of the value voucher used as a means of payment. If the price of the MYGOODLIFE (마이굿라이프) product to be purchased is higher than the nominal value of the voucher, you must pay the difference.
(10) Experience gifts and goods vouchers can be agreed and redeemed either after direct consultation with the experience partner or depending on the booked date (online booking). Please note that for discounts, discount campaigns and promotion vouchers (§ 5) different redemption periods apply, which can be found in the respective document (§ 5 paragraph 2).
(11) Please note that MYGOODLIFE (마이굿라이프) and the Experience Partners will only redeem Experience Gifts and Goods Vouchers if the booking confirmation submitted upon redemption is presented. This is for your and our safety. The vouchers or tickets will be redeemed directly at the Experience Partner on site by scanning the QR-code. The ticket code and QR-code are specifically assigned to the booked experience and are marked as redeemed directly in the user dashboard after redemption on site.
(12) An experience voucher can be exchanged for a voucher for another experience after payment of a processing fee of 15,000 KRW, as long as the holder of the voucher has not yet made a booking with an experience partner. If the other experience is more expensive than the original experience, the difference must be paid to MYGOODLIFE (마이굿라이프) in addition to the processing fee. If the new experience is cheaper than the original experience, you will receive a voucher for the difference. A cash payment of the difference is excluded and it remains with the redemption period of the voucher used for the exchange (§ 4 paragraph 12). The exchange of a goods voucher (§ 2 paragraph 6) is excluded.
(13) If experience gifts purchased using discount codes (§ 5 paragraph 1) are exchanged, only the paid, discounted purchase price shall be taken into account.
(14) The redemption period (§ 4 paragraph 10) for exchanged vouchers shall remain identical to that of the originally purchased voucher.
§ 5 Discounts, discount campaigns and promotion vouchers
(1) Discount campaigns allow the purchase of individual products at lower prices. MYGOODLIFE (마이굿라이프) may issue discount codes, advantage codes or discount vouchers (hereinafter referred to as "discount codes"). The misuse of discount campaigns or discount codes, e.g. for a denomination of discount campaigns, is excluded. Several discount codes may not be used to buy several low-priced experience gifts and then exchange them for a higher-priced experience gift. MYGOODLIFE (마이굿라이프) is entitled to refuse such abusive exchange requests.
(2) Discount codes have a limited validity and a minimum order value, which results from the respective discount code or the discount conditions.
(3) Discount codes cannot be combined with other discount promotions. Action prices (strike prices) are considered discount actions. It is not possible to credit discount codes for an experience exchange, a cash payment or the conversion of discount codes into a value voucher. Only one discount code can be redeemed per purchase.
(4) Promotion vouchers are experience gifts which are marketed free of charge for advertising purposes or in connection with advertising campaigns at a greatly reduced price.
(5) Promotion vouchers cannot be exchanged. However, the provisions of §§ 15, 16 and 18 of these GTC remain unaffected.
§ 6 Prices, shipping costs, delivery restrictions
(1) The indicated price for MYGOODLIFE (마이굿라이프) products is binding and includes the legal value added tax. All prices quoted are total prices.
(2) Please note that MYGOODLIFE (마이굿라이프) charges a flat shipping fee for the shipping and packaging of experience gifts, voucher packaging or MYGOODLIFE (마이굿라이프) merchandising products. For special shipping methods, such as express delivery, there are additional costs in addition to the flat shipping fee. Further information about the shipping costs can be found on our website www.my-goodlife.com under "Shipping and Delivery". Please note that the delivery of MYGOODLIFE (마이굿라이프) merchandising products and the redemption of vouchers is only possible within the Republic of South Korea in household quantities.
§7 Right of Withdrawal
You have the right to withdraw from this contract within fourteen days without giving reasons.
The revocation period is fourteen days from the day
- the conclusion of the contract (in the case of a service contract),
- on which you or a third party named by you, who is not the carrier, has or has taken possession of the last goods.
To exercise your right of withdrawal you must contact us
Seoul, Gangseo-gu, Yangcheon-ro 551-24, #1002
Telephone: +82 (0) 10 / 6434 4589
by means of a clear statement (e.g. a letter sent by post, fax or e-mail) about your decision to withdraw from this contract. You can use the attached model withdrawal form, which is not required. You can also electronically complete and submit the model withdrawal form or any other unequivocal statement on our website. If you make use of this option, we will promptly (for example by e-mail) send you a confirmation of receipt of such withdrawal.
In order to maintain the cancellation period, it is sufficient for you to send the notification of the exercise of the right of withdrawal before the expiry of the withdrawal period.
Consequences of the cancellation
If you withdraw from this Agreement, we have selected all payments we have received from you, including delivery charges (except for the additional costs arising from choosing a different delivery method than the most favorable standard delivery we offer have to repay immediately and at the latest within fourteen days from the date on which the notification of your revocation of this contract has been received by us. For this repayment, we will use the same means of payment as you used in the original transaction, unless expressly agreed otherwise with you; In no case will you be charged for this repayment fees.
We may refuse repayment until we have received the goods back, or until you have provided proof that you have returned the goods, whichever is the earlier.
You must return the goods to us immediately and in any event not later than fourteen days from the date on which you inform us of the cancellation of this contract. The deadline is met if you send the goods before the deadline of fourteen days.
You bear the immediate costs of returning the goods.
You only have to pay for a possible loss in value of the goods, if this loss of value is due to a handling that is not necessary for the examination of the nature, characteristics and functioning of the goods.
If you have requested that the services be commenced during the cancellation period, you must pay us a reasonable amount in comparison to the services already provided by the time you inform us of the exercise of the right of withdrawal in respect of this contract corresponds to the total volume of services provided for in the contract.
Unless otherwise agreed by the parties, the right of withdrawal does not apply to contracts for the provision of services in the field of accommodation for purposes other than habitation, transport of goods, car rental, supply of food and beverages and other recreational activities if the contract provides for a specific date or period.
End of revocation
Please note that the statutory provisions on contracts and distance contracts outside business premises do not apply to the purchase of event gifts and other MYGOODLIFE (마이굿라이프) products in MYGOODLIFE (마이굿라이프) Shops and in the shops of MYGOODLIFE (마이굿라이프) trading partners. In these cases there is no right of withdrawal.
Please also note that for the purchase of experience tickets no right of withdrawal exists. Therefore, you can not revoke your intention to purchase an experience ticket.
In case of refund and return, further information is contained in our refund policy, which you can access at www.my-goodlife.com/refund.
§ 8 Transferability of experience gifts and goods vouchers
(1) The Experience Gifts and Goods Vouchers are only freely transferable in coordination with the respective Experience Partner with indication of the corresponding Experience ID and can be redeemed by the respective owner provided that he fulfils the (minimum) requirements for the use of the Experience (§ 11 paragraph 1).
(2) When transferring an Experience Gift or Goods Voucher, you are obliged to refer to the provisions of these GTC.
(3) You are responsible for ensuring that the person making use of the respective experience fulfils the (minimum) requirements (§ 11 Paragraph 1) for this. A refund of the purchase price is excluded in the event of non-compliance with the (minimum) requirements.
§ 9 Legal consequences in the event of loss or risk of misuse of experience gifts and goods vouchers as well as exclusion of bona fide purchase in the event of purchase of vouchers, experience vouchers, experience tickets from other third parties
(1) In the event of loss, presumed loss, theft or risk of misuse of an experience gift or goods voucher, you are obliged to notify MYGOODLIFE (마이굿라이프) immediately in order to have the data on the voucher blocked. MYGOODLIFE (마이굿라이프) accepts no liability for the unlawful redemption of an experience gift or goods voucher without prior notification of loss. In the event of loss, please contact MYGOODLIFE (마이굿라이프) customer service immediately under "Contact".
(2) MYGOODLIFE (마이굿라이프) Experience vouchers, value vouchers, goods vouchers or experience tickets can only be redeemed if they have been purchased and paid for in the web shop of MYGOODLIFE (마이굿라이프) or one of the official MYGOODLIFE (마이굿라이프) trading partners. If MYGOODLIFE (마이굿라이프) experience vouchers, value vouchers, goods vouchers or experience tickets are purchased from other third parties, the holder bears the risk of non-redeemability or non-execution. The purchase of event gifts and/or event tickets in good faith is excluded.
§ 10 Descriptions of experiences and MYGOODLIFE products (마이굿라이프)
(1) MYGOODLIFE (마이굿라이프) constantly strives to describe the experiences it presents correctly and as accurately as possible. However, the contents of the experience descriptions as well as the sequences of an experience may be subject to change. MYGOODLIFE (마이굿라이프) makes every effort to ensure that the experience descriptions on this website are continually updated.
(2) The descriptions of experiences on this website as well as the photographs and illustrations of the experiences used are exemplary and serve as a general description. The photos and/or illustrations of e.g. actions, situations, persons, vehicles, places etc. are non-binding and may vary. The experience descriptions and experience pictures can deviate from the picture representation sometimes in their actual execution, in coloring and organization from the picture representation, remain however identical in their value.
(3) The information regarding the duration of the experiences offered is merely an indication and is non-binding. The experiences may possibly take place in groups together with other participants in accordance with the information in the respective description of the experience. Waiting times for the use of the experiences cannot be excluded.
(4) The MYGOODLIFE (마이굿라이프) merchandising products may differ slightly in form and colour from the photographs of the MYGOODLIFE (마이굿라이프) merchandising products contained on this website.
§ 11 Requirements for participation in an experience
(1) The participation in certain experiences requires a minimum of personal aptitude (e.g. height, age, state of health, weight, driving licence). These (minimum) requirements for your experience can be found in the experience descriptions on this website.
(2) Many experiences take place outdoors and are subject to weather conditions. If participation in an experience is dependent on specific weather conditions, we will inform you of this in the experience descriptions. It may be necessary to check the weather conditions with the experience partner shortly before or on the day of participation. You must obtain this information directly from the Experience Partner. Should the experience not be feasible due to the weather conditions, you can change the date for the use of the experience directly with the experience partner. MYGOODLIFE (마이굿라이프) shall not be liable for any expenses or damages incurred by you in connection with the attempted or renewed use of the experience (e.g. travel expenses, accommodation, accompaniment, vacation, etc.) in the event of postponement of an appointment for which the Experience Partner is not responsible.
§ 12 Payment, delivery, retention of title
(1) For the payment of your ordered MYGOODLIFE (마이굿라이프) products we provide you with various payment options. The online data transmission is SSL-encrypted. You can find detailed information about the payment options on our website www.my-goodlife.com under "Payment methods". The dispatch of experience gifts and MYGOODLIFE (마이굿라이프) products takes place after complete payment of the purchase price.
(2) You may not use and/or dispose of experience vouchers, experience boxes, goods vouchers and value vouchers as well as experience tickets until our requirements have been met in full. MYGOODLIFE (마이굿라이프) Merchandising products remain the property of MYGOODLIFE (마이굿라이프) until the purchase price has been paid in full. Further rights of MYGOODLIFE (마이굿라이프) remain unaffected.
(3) The delivery of the ordered MYGOODLIFE (마이굿라이프) products to the address previously indicated by you will always be made by email or in certain cases via a shipping service provider. Further information on delivery can be found on our website www.my-goodlife.com under "Shipping Information".
§ 13 Physical disabilities
MYGOODLIFE (마이굿라이프) welcomes the participation of people with disabilities in the experiences offered, but points out that in this case participation may be difficult or impossible. We would therefore ask you to inform us of any existing disabilities before you buy. In cooperation with the experience partner, we will then endeavour to find individual solutions for you.
§ 14 Availability
Participation in the experiences is subject to availability. Information on general availability (e.g. location/region, season, weekend, day, times of day) can be found in the individual experience descriptions on our website and when redeeming your experience gift. Please contact the respective MYGOODLIFE (마이굿라이프) experience partner or submediary directly to find out the dates available for your experience. In addition you can accept on our website for selected experiences one of the date suggestions of our respective experience partner for the use (booking) of your respective experience with the experience partner.
§ 15 Changes in services
(1) Deviations in content and changes to individual experiences after the purchase of an experience gift shall only take place if necessary, provided they are not substantial and do not significantly impair the overall content or effect of the experience booked. MYGOODLIFE (마이굿라이프) will use its best endeavours to inform you promptly of any significant changes to your booked experience as soon as it becomes aware of them.
(2) In the event of a substantial change in the essential content of a booked experience, you are entitled to withdraw from the contract free of charge or to select another equivalent experience from the MYGOODLIFE (마이굿라이프) offer, provided that MYGOODLIFE (마이굿라이프) can offer such a substitute experience.
§ 16 Cancellation of experiences
(1) MYGOODLIFE (마이굿라이프) and the experience partners reserve the right to provide equivalent replacements if possible or - should this not be possible - to cancel or postpone the date at short notice in the case of experiences in which, for example, certain vehicles, certain technical equipment and techniques or certain persons have been described and these are not available for the experience on the day of participation. The voucher remains valid in this case If the date for your experience has to be postponed at short notice, please make the rebooking directly with the experience partner.
(2) Further claims against MYGOODLIFE (마이굿라이프) e.g. claims for damages (travel costs, overnight stay, etc.) are excluded in the case of equivalent replacement or cancellation of the experience.
§ 17 Warranty
In the case of legal transactions with a consumer, i.e. a natural person who concludes the legal transaction for purposes which predominantly cannot be attributed to either his commercial or his self-employed professional activity, the statutory provisions shall apply to any warranty claims due to legal and/or material defects.
§ 18 Liability of MYGOODLIFE (마이굿라이프)
(1) MYGOODLIFE (마이굿라이프) is liable for damages caused intentionally or grossly negligently, for intentional or negligent injury to life, body and health as well as from the assumption of guarantees without limitation.
(2) MYGOODLIFE (마이굿라이프) is only liable for negligently caused damages in case of violation of an obligation which is essential for the proper fulfilment of the contract and on the fulfilment of which you may regularly rely. In this case, the liability of MYGOODLIFE (마이굿라이프) is limited to the amount of the contract-typically foreseeable damage.
(3) As far as a liability of MYGOODLIFE (마이굿라이프) for damages, which are not based on the injury of life, body or health, for slight negligence is not excluded, such claims become time-barred within one year beginning with the end of the year in which the claim arose and the creditor of the circumstances substantiating the claim and the person of the debtor knowledge or without gross negligence should have gained knowledge.
(4) The liability of MYGOODLIFE (마이굿라이프) according to the regulations of the Product Liability Act remains unaffected.
§ 19 Exclusion of the commercial or commercial resale of MYGOODLIFE (마이굿라이프) products
(1) Any commercial or commercial resale of the purchased products and discount codes of MYGOODLIFE (마이굿라이프) is prohibited, unless you agree otherwise in writing with MYGOODLIFE (마이굿라이프).
(2) For each culpable violation of the aforementioned prohibition of commercial or resale you pay MYGOODLIFE (마이굿라이프) a contractual penalty of 2,500,000 KRW. MYGOODLIFE (마이굿라이프) reserves the right to assert further claims for damages, taking into account the contractual penalty.
§ 20 Withdrawal by MYGOODLIFE (마이굿라이프)
(1) MYGOODLIFE (마이굿라이프) is entitled to withdraw from the contract on the purchase of an experience gift for an important reason until the voucher holder has booked an experience with the experience partner. An important reason is, in particular, if (i) the Experience Partner no longer cooperates with MYGOODLIFE (마이굿라이프) or has ceased its business operations in the meantime, (ii) it is economically unreasonable for the Experience Partner to carry out the experience or (iii) there is a case of force majeure. If one of these cases occurs in particular, MYGOODLIFE (마이굿라이프) will inform you immediately.
(2) If MYGOODLIFE (마이굿라이프) withdraws from the contract for an important reason, you will receive the paid purchase price back immediately. You also have the optional right to book an equivalent experience from the MYGOODLIFE (마이굿라이프) offer.
(3) Further claims against MYGOODLIFE (마이굿라이프), in particular claims for damages (e.g. travel expenses, accommodation), are excluded. The regulation made under § 18 (Liability of MYGOODLIFE (마이굿라이프)) remains unaffected by this.
§ 21 Package tour experiences
(1) Some of the experiences provided by MYGOODLIFE (마이굿라이프) are package tours ("package tour" or "package tour experience"). Prior to the redemption of the gift, special reference will be made to the package tour experience. The following supplementary regulations shall apply exclusively to the brokerage of these package tour experiences.
(2) When redeeming an experience gift for a package tour experience (also referred to as "booking") or in the case of arranging a package tour experience by selling an experience ticket for it, our agency service becomes a travel agency.
(3) You will also recognise that you are booking a package tour by the provision of the legally prescribed form, which can be accessed via a clearly visible link before the package tour experience is booked. If you redeem an experience gift by telephone, we will draw your attention to the quality of the package tour experience and send you the legally prescribed information before the redemption/booking process is completed.
(4) You can withdraw from the contract concluded with the tour operator at any time prior to the start of the journey against payment of an appropriate compensation or, if applicable, a compensation lump sum demanded by the brokered tour operator. Whether the respective tour operator determines a compensation lump sum and (if so) in which amount can be seen from the general terms and conditions of the respective tour operator.
(5) In the event that you cancel the package tour experience with the tour operator, you can take out travel cancellation insurance to minimise the cost risk. In addition, you can take out travel cancellation insurance to minimise the risk of further damage which may occur to you in the event of a termination of the use of travel services after commencement of the journey and which is not covered by the travel cancellation costs insurance. If you are travelling abroad, you should ensure that you have sufficient health insurance cover. For this purpose, please contact the insurer of your choice. MYGOODLIFE (마이굿라이프) does not arrange insurance contracts.
(6) Liability for damage that is not bodily injury and was not culpably caused is limited to three times the travel price. Any further claims or the assertion or occurrence of damages only under certain conditions or restrictions or the exclusion of a claim under certain conditions on the basis of applicable international conventions or statutory provisions based on such conventions remain unaffected by this. Otherwise, the provisions of § 18 (Liability of MYGOODLIFE (마이굿라이프)) remain unaffected.
(7) In the event that the implementation of the package tour experience depends on reaching a minimum number of participants stated before booking and this is not reached and/or the brokered tour operator is prevented from fulfilling the contract due to unavoidable, extraordinary circumstances, the brokered tour operator can withdraw from the contract concluded with you. In the event that the minimum number of participants is not reached, you must have received the tour operator's notice of cancellation at least 20 days prior to the commencement of travel for package tour experiences lasting (i) seven days or more, (ii) two to six days at least seven days prior to the commencement of travel and (iii) less than two days at least 48 hours prior to the commencement of travel. If the mediated tour operator is prevented from fulfilling the contract due to unavoidable, extraordinary circumstances, he must declare the withdrawal immediately after becoming aware of the reason for the withdrawal.
(9) Should one of the provisions of this paragraph for the brokerage of package tours conflict with other provisions of these General Terms and Conditions, the provisions of this paragraph shall take precedence.
§ 22 Form of declarations
Legally relevant declarations and advertisements that you make to MYGOODLIFE (마이굿라이프) require text form.
§ 23 Privacy
§ 24 Amendment of these General Terms and Conditions
(1) MYGOODLIFE (마이굿라이프) reserves the right to amend these GTC in order to restore the balance of the contractual relationship. If such a change is worse for you at the time of the conclusion of the contract, this change is only effective if it is necessary due to technical or legal changes that occurred after the conclusion of the contract and were not predictable at the time of the conclusion of the contract, MYGOODLIFE (마이굿라이프) did not cause and MYGOODLIFE (마이굿라이프) has no influence.
(2) Your consent is required for changes to essential provisions of these GTC after conclusion of the contract, in particular those concerning the type and scope of the services. Such changes are only permissible if they are reasonable for you, taking into account your and our interests, due to technical or imputed changes in market conditions after conclusion of the contract or if they have become necessary as a result of third parties (e.g. experience partners) from whom MYGOODLIFE (마이굿라이프) purchases services changing their range of services or increasing their prices. The price change is limited to the scope of the cost change. Your consent is deemed to have been given if MYGOODLIFE (마이굿라이프) notifies you of the change in text form and you do not object to the change within the reasonable period contained in the notification. MYGOODLIFE (마이굿라이프) will inform you in this notice of the consequences of failure to object.
(3) In all other respects, the general terms and conditions available on this website of MYGOODLIFE (마이굿라이프) shall apply in their current version, without the need for a separate notice regarding any change.
§ 25 Property rights
(1) The contents of this website as well as the required and used software are subject to industrial property rights and legal regulations for the protection of intellectual property. You acknowledge these rights. You also acknowledge that advertising content from MYGOODLIFE (마이굿라이프) and/or experience partners on this website and other information that you receive on this website from MYGOODLIFE (마이굿라이프) or from third parties (e.g. advertisers) is protected by industrial property rights or laws.
(2) MYGOODLIFE (마이굿라이프) and MYGOODLIFE (마이굿라이프) Events are registered trademarks. Without the written consent of MYGOODLIFE (마이굿라이프), these brands or contents or works that can be called up or made accessible on this website may neither be published nor used or exploited in any other way.
§ 26 No liability for the contents of external websites
(1) MYGOODLIFE (마이굿라이프) also refers on its website to other, external pages on the Internet ("Links"). However, MYGOODLIFE (마이굿라이프) has no influence on the content and design of these pages. MYGOODLIFE (마이굿라이프) therefore does not adopt the contents of any linked pages as its own. This applies to all links to third-party websites contained on our website.
(2) Should you find information on a website to which MYGOODLIFE (마이굿라이프) refers by link, in particular information whose content gives cause for complaint, please inform MYGOODLIFE (마이굿라이프) immediately. MYGOODLIFE (마이굿라이프) will examine the facts of the case and remedy any grievance found by removing the link immediately.
§ 27 Alternative dispute resolution
(1) Your satisfaction is the focus of our actions. In the event of any complaints, we strive for amicable and customer-oriented solutions together with you. We therefore do not take part in dispute resolution proceedings before a consumer arbitration board and are otherwise not obliged to do so.
§ 28 Place of performance, applicable law, place of jurisdiction
(1) As far as legally permissible, place of performance and place of payment is the registered office of MYGOODLIFE (마이굿라이프).
(2) The law of the Republic of South Korea applies to the exclusion of the conflict of laws provisions of international private law and to the exclusion of the United Nations Convention on Contracts for the International Sale of Goods. If you are a natural person who concludes the legal transaction for purposes which can predominantly neither be attributed to your commercial nor your self-employed professional activity, this choice of law shall only apply to the extent that the protection granted to you by mandatory provisions of the state in which you have your habitual residence is not withdrawn.
(3) If you do not have a general place of jurisdiction in the Republic of South Korea, or if you are a merchant or a legal person under public law, or if you have moved your permanent place of residence abroad after these General Terms and Conditions have become effective, or if your place of residence or usual abode is not known at the time the action is filed, the exclusive place of jurisdiction for all disputes arising from this contract is the registered office of MYGOODLIFE (마이굿라이프).