- 5 hour bus ride to visit Ulleungdo Island.
- 5 meals (buffet at our hotel) including bibimbap at Nari Crater.
- 3 nights accommodation (The Ulleung Hotel)
- Round trip by limousine bus to and from Seoul
- Round trip ferry to and from Ulleungdo Island
- Cable car fee and entrance fees
- Expert English speaking guide
- Admission to the underwater aquarium
- Dokdo Island fee is not included, please add 65,000 won if you would like to participate.
- Enjoy a variety of water activities (snorkeling, cliff jumping, swimming), hiking and trekking tours.
- Hike along the coast or on the mountain ridges and enjoy the magnificent views
- Eat the local delicacies of Ulleungdo: squid, sanchae bibimbap, mussels and rice, and yakso beef - the meat of cows that feed exclusively on medicinal herbs and vegetables that grow on the island.
- Visit Dokdo Museum and take a cable car to Dokdo Observatory on Ulleungdo Island.
- Visit a fish market and see the wide variety of fish caught on the island.
- Take a bus tour of Ulleungdo Island and see all the amazing sights it has to offer. The road that goes around the island has finally been upgraded so that the bus can travel in a large circle, greatly reducing travel time around the island.
- Marvel at the incredible sight of the volcanic crater in the middle of the island.
- Fish with rental fishermen and bait (less than 7,000 won).
- Visit the Underwater Wild Sea Life Observatory, where you can see all the sea creatures that inhabit the waters around the island.
- Visit the beautiful Bongrae Waterfall, the main drinking source for the islanders.
- Use your free time to explore Ulleungdo Island on your own! Our staff will be happy to help you plan and find excursion destinations you are interested in.
- Snorkel, swim and dive in the clear waters of the island. If you are feeling adventurous, you can jump off a bridge into the water with our instructors.
- Ferry to Dokdo Island and visit the island which is disputed between South Korea and Japan (65,000 won).