The price of KRW 59,000 includes the following services:
- Hot air balloon experience
- Learn to make Makgeolli (traditional Korean alcoholic beverage), and bring home what you made (400ml bottle)
- Experience the fermentation process to create your very own traditional sweet rice wine.
- Ceramics Experience. Create your own unique pottery
- Can be delivered to your personal address for a small fee of 5,000 won (within Korea)
- Ceramic Museum entrance fee
- English speaking tour guides
- Round trip limousine bus *This trip is open to families including children of all ages
What to expect:
- Experience floating in a hot air balloon tethered to the ground. Go up close to 70 meters in the sky and then come back down after seeing the amazing Korean landscape
- This is a safe experience that allows you to witness amazing views from high up in the sky
- Learn how the fermentation process works when making your own makgeolli, a sweet Korean rice wine. Take home what you made (400 ml)
- Make your own unique pottery at the ceramics village in Icheon (Can be delivered to your private address in Korea only)
- Get access to the Ceramics Museum and see all the amazing pieces they have there
- We will continuously check the wind and weather. If it is too bad for a hot air balloon ride, we will cancel and provide full refunds.