- Saturday we will go to Boryeong and go to the mud flat near the main festival and get the chance to dress in military gear, compete in races, wrestling, mud soccer, muddy games and much, much more.
- This is a special extra activity that we have built into our schedule only for ADVENTURE KOREA members that regular festival goers can’t participate in(check the pictures above).
- As a special treat, for those that sign up on this trip, there will be a fun obstacle mud marathon on the real mud beach in the area as well.
- Along the course will be special rubber hurdles and challenges. Running, sliding, climbing over the hurdles, and trying to out pace everyone else is to be expected. It’s especially made for our tour group so make the most of a free fun mud run.
And it’s well worth it. Get muddy, make loads of friends and have a blast before we even get to the festival area.
- After the mudflats, we will check into our hotels and then you will have free time to explore the festival area, and all that the beautiful sandy Daecheon has to offer. All the mud for the festival is trucked in especially because of how sandy Daecheon is.
- Paint yourself in mud of various colours, wrestle your friends or total strangers, tug-of-war games, and the various mud slides, but watch out or you may be put into the mud prison.
- At night after the muddy part of the festival is over there will be a K-Pop concert with many different artists and groups and fireworks. Here you will see some of the best fireworks displays in Korea, and you will be guaranteed a great view wherever you decide to sit on the beach.
- On Sunday you will have more free time to get muddy again, or just relax on the beach, before we make our way back to the buses and back to Seoul.