- Ski and snowboard on the slopes of the 2018 Winter Olympics
- Choose which slope from 22 options that you think is within your difficulty range that you ’ll go down
- 10 lift options available to get back up the mountain
- 40% discount for Night pass or Next-Morning pass so you can keep skiing or snowboarding with fewer people on the slopes and lit up by huge flood lights
- Go to the various restaurants and pubs in Phoenix Park
- Go bowling and go to the karaoke rooms at Phoenix Park
- Enjoy the swimming pool and sauna at Phoenix Park
- Walk a short distance to Blue Canyon Water Park which has a variety of slides, heated pools that are outside, a wave pool, and a sauna
- Ride ATVs on the snowy terrain
Some rooms will have 8 person bunk beds and other rooms will be a 10 person room but we will only put 6 in the heated floor rooms (Bedding for the floor are thicker than other places).
What to bring:
- Ski-suit - although you can rent one at the rental shop.
- Ski goggles
- Extra socks
- Swim suit for the water park
- Leggings and flexible top or light thermal gear to wear under the ski suit
- Cash for snacks on the mountain.
Although the rental shop does it’s best to cater to our needs as expats, if you are taller than a tall Korean you may need to bring your own gear.